pjur ORIGINAL 100ml Silicone-based Lubricant (Rainbow Edition)
pjur Original Silicone-based Lubricant
Extra long-lasting lubrication for massage, also designed for personal moisturizing and skin conditioning. pjur PREMIUM FORMULAS are simply the best on the market. pjur has developed a silicone and a waterbased personal lubricant designed to provide optimal lubrication where needed. Look for the pjur mark and feel confident that you are getting genuine pjur personal products.
pjur Original Silicone-based Lubricant is longer lasting and much less expensive drop-per-drop than other brands. This formula never becomes sticky and is 100% latex safe. An excellent skin conditioner and moisturizer, pjur ORIGINAL does not block your pores and requires no clean-up after use. Used by massage therapist worldwide.
"I love pjur ORIGINAL. A friend told me about it and I decided to try it out. My girlfriend was very excited right away, especially because it is safe to use with condoms. It's cool that you can use it in so many ways and only need a few drops. Plus, it fits in all of my purses, just like a condom!"
Tilo Esmaeli, age 25
"pjur ORIGINAL is the ideal product for our AnandaWave® - Tantric massage therapy. We are giving so many professional massages in the nether regions that we need a reliable product that meets our demands. We love pjur because it, unlike so many other products, stays slippery in a very comfortable way and doesn't get sticky or lumpy over time. Even when a massage lasts longer than an hour it still stays smooth!"
pjur ORIGINAL is:
- Taste and odor free
- Never gets sticky or dries out
- Dermatologically confirmed
- Fat-free, oil-free, water-free, fragrance-free
- Non-pore blocking, no preservatives
- Latex safe; safe for daily use
pjur ORIGINAL can safely be used with condoms but is not contraceptive and does not contain spermicide.
Store in a cool dry place at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Close the tube carefully after use.
Made in Germany
- *Use a condom only once. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged.
- *No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including AIDS.
- *Please read the instruction manual carefully before use.