Coins Scheme allows you to earn coins for each of your purchase and spend coins in your next purchase. If you purchase more in the Sampson store, you will earn more coins.
How To Earn
For each of your purchase in the Sampson store, you will earn up to 10% coins of the total amount of your purchased items (excluding delivery, wrapping charges and coins spent). The rate of coins earning depends on the total amount of your purchased items in the history. The following table shows the rate according to your purchase history.
* For new member, the first order will only earn 2% coins of the total amount purchased. (excluding discount, delivery and wrapping charges)
|Amount (for purchased items of your order history)||Earn rate|
|NTD 0 - 1,200||2%|
|NTD 1,200 - 4,000||5%|
|NTD 4,000 - 8,000||7%|
|NTD 8,000 onwards||10%|
How To Spend
You spend your coins in the rate of 10% to your total amount of your purchasing items. For example, you spend 10 coins if the total amount of your purchasing items is 100. Your net payable amount of your purchasing items is 90.
Terms and Conditions
- Coins are earned and spent per each currency. It is NOT allowed to earn coins in one currency and spend your coins in another currency.
- Only registered and logged-in members are entitled to earn and spend.
- Coins are corrected to 1 decimal place.
- The Sampson store reserves the right to accept or reject any member.