Sampson Coins Scheme
Sampson Coins Scheme allows you to earn Sampson Coins for each of your purchase and spend Sampson Coins in your next purchase. If you purchase more in the Sampson store, you will earn more Sampson Coins.
How To Earn
For each of your purchase in the Sampson store, you will earn up to 10% Sampson Coins of the total amount of your purchased items (excluding delivery, wrapping charges and Sampson Coins spent). The rate of Sampson Coins earning depends on the total amount of your purchased items in the history. The following table shows the rate according to your purchase history.
* For new member, the first order will only earn 2% Sampson Coins of the total amount purchased. (excluding discount, delivery and wrapping charges)
|Amount (for purchased items of your order history)||Earn rate|
|NTD 0 - 1,200||2%|
|NTD 1,200 - 4,000||5%|
|NTD 4,000 - 8,000||7%|
|NTD 8,000 onwards||10%|
How To Spend
You spend your Sampson Coins in the rate of 10% to your total amount of your purchasing items. For example, you spend 10 Sampson Coins if the total amount of your purchasing items is 100. Your net payable amount of your purchasing items is 90.
Terms and Conditions
- Sampson Coins are earned and spent per each currency. It is NOT allowed to earn Sampson Coins in one currency and spend your Sampson Coins in another currency.
- Only registered and logged-in members are entitled to earn and spend.
- Sampson Coins are corrected to 1 decimal place.
- The Sampson store reserves the right to accept or reject any member.